Peoples Bank of the South specializes in Conventional Loans and Construction Loans.
A major commitment. Peoples Bank of the South wants to make it a pleasant event.
Protection from rising interest rates.
- 100% financing available for primary residences.
- 95% financing available for secondary residences.
- 90% financing available for cash-out refinancing.
- 85% financing available for investment properties.
- Estimated closing time is 4 weeks.
- Fixed rate financing.
- Can be paid automatically from your Peoples Bank of the South deposit account.
- Estimated closing time is 2 weeks.
- Closing costs are significantly lower for the in-house loans. Let us run the numbers for you.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Revolving line of credit.
- Borrow up from $5,000 to $100,000.
- As loan is paid down, those funds are once again available to borrow again for various reasons.
- Qualified customers may borrow up to 85% of the equity in their home.
- No closing costs for amounts over $19,999.99.
- If made at first mortgage loan closing, there are never any closing costs.
- Financing can be used for primary residences, secondary residences investment properties or spec homes.
- An optional one time closing loan available to combine both construction and permanent financing.
- We do finance loans for non-licensed builders.
- Get a lower rate and consolidate debts at one low rate.
- Closing costs may be included in the new loan.
[ Back to the top ]
Looking for a Quote?
Information Needed for "Refinance" Quote
- Current Mortgage Balance.
- Annual Insurance Premium.
- Annual Property tax.
- Current Rate on Your Mortgage Loan.
- Current Payment Amount.
- Remaining Years on Current Mortgage.
Information Needed for "Purchase" Quote
- Sales Price.
- Amount of Down Payment.
- Number of Years for Mortgage.
Please contact Logan Hickman for more information:
In Campbell, phone (423) 562-4921 - From Knoxville, call 457-8333.
Fax: (865) 429-7550
In Anderson County, call our Norris-Clinton office at (423) 457-3500.
In Scott County, call our Oneida office at (423) 569-2887.